Skip to main content
This lesson is in the alpha phase, which means that it has been taught once and lesson authors are iterating on feedback.
R and the Tidyverse for working with data
- Use RStudio to write and run R programs.
- Create and start an R-project
install.packages() to install packages
- Use the
here package to access project files
- Read data into R
- Use ggplot2 to create different types of plots
- Click the data name in the Environment, and the data opens as a tab
in the scripts pane.
- Click the little arrow next to the data name in the Evironment, and
you’ll see a short preview of the data.
penguins in the R console, and a preview will be
shown of the data.
- Subsetting rows and columns
- Using tidyselectors
- Understanding logical operations