|First session with GAP||
|Some more GAP objects||
|Functions in GAP||
|Using regression tests||
|Small groups search||
|Attributes and Methods||
- Operation (normally, one-argument), the result of which is stored in its argument and cannot be changed any more.
- Data structure whose elements are indexed by their position in the list.
- Function that will be called for an operation for arguments of the specified type.
- GAP function for which several methods may be available (the particular method that will be used depends on the type of the arguments).
- Boolean-valued attribute
- Data structure which is a collection of components, each having a unique name, which is an identifier that distinguishes this component, and a value, which is an object of arbitrary type.
- Regression testing
- Testing based on rerunning previously completed tests to check that new changes do not impact their correctness or worsen their performance.