The content of this course might be provided following different schedule, in parts or in a different order. Here we list different possibilities
Six times one hour.
- Introduction: what is this course, what are the motivation to include data science practices in research, what do we mean with data science practices.
- Reproducibility, provenance and version control.
- Setting up a project and its management tools.
- Research data management in a computational project.
- Code quality control.
- Publication and open science.
One day workshop (8h)
Following the blocks above, but adding ice breaking and review exercises.
Advertise the course
Content of the introduction part (chapter 1-3) may be reused to give a 10 minutes overview of the objectives.
- It might be best to start a workshop with the chapter 2: motivations.