You will learn how to program a neural network with hidden layers (deep-learning) and the necessary theory behind.
You will learn how to apply convolutional neural networks in image-classification problems on the example of geospatial images.
- understand neural networks
- some statistical concepts to analyse data set
- preprocess, clean data set
- select training data set and test data set, validate the model
- how to select features for the neural network
- understand output
Laptop with Anaconda-navigator installed, python3; knowledge of python in Carpentry course level. See setup instructions to prepare your laptop for the workshop